Married / Meeting

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2011
      I want to let all crew know I was Married this past Tuesday the 18th of January in a Civil Ceremony. Will see you at the Meeting this Sat with my new Wife Lisa Worth.

      LtJg
      Steven Worth
      Communications Officer
      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
      R 7
    • Doc Wiseman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2011
        Congratulations Steven. All the best to you and your Bride.

        I am in Springfield MA this weekend so I will not be at the meeting.

        Doc

        Doc Wiseman KC2SYP
        Initiate of the First Circle
        41' 29" 29 N 74' 04" 56 W
        Wis-Do Egsan
        There is no Emotion- There is Peace
        There is no Ignorance - There is Knowledge
        There is no Passion -  There is Serenity
        There is no Death - There is The Force
        Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.

        Chance favors only the prepared mind.
        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.