This Saturday's celebration and party

  • S'kai
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2010
      Attention all crew!

      Please wear your uniform or club t-shirt if you are coming to the party this Saturday Dec 11th.
    • Doc Wiseman
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2010
        I deeply regret to inform everyone at this late juncture but as of 2300 this evening, I have been ordered to work tomorrow so I will be unable to attend the party.

        Doc

        Doc Wiseman KC2SYP
        41' 29" 29 N 74' 04" 56 W
        Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.
        Chance favors only the prepared mind.
        Too dumb for opera too smart for NASCAR.
        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.