Opps

  • justlaforge
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2009
      Peace,

      Sorry I didn't introduce myself. Before my first post. My name is Johnathan, only co-workers and bill collectors address me as such. Please call me Just or J. I am a System Admin (Tech) for NYCDOE. Captain Shiki got me to join. We work together. I have been watching Star Trek since TV was 1st introduced to me. I love my Sci-fi programming. My new fav show may be Heros if you never saw it treat your self! Check out my site to find out a little more about myself and family.

      http://irobinson.just.as/

      Peace
      Live long and prosper !