HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE

  • KEITH
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2010
      I want to wish our Communications officer Lt. Jg. Steven Worth a very happy 48th birthday....

      Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
      CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
    • Doc Wiseman
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2010
        Happy Birthday Steven.

        Doc

        2nd LT William "Doc" Wiseman SFMC

        Doc Wiseman KC2SYP
        41' 29" 29 N 74' 04" 56 W
        Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.
        Chance favors only the prepared mind.
        Too dumb for opera too smart for NASCAR.
        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.