Trekkin' For A Cure - - Down To The Wire!

  • Annie Slonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2010
      *****PLEASE CROSS-POST FOR THE WIDEST DISTRIBUTION -- THANK YOU!!*****

      Greetings Fellow 'FLEETERS!

      The Annual Walk To Cure Diabetes is ALMOST here!

      So far I'm $50.00 shy of my personal goal to raise $300.00 for my team,

      “STARFLEET Region 7.”

      In the past, so many of you have been so very generous with your donations for which I and my teammates are extremely grateful for.

       I am asking for your help once again to be a part of making a difference for the ever-growing number of people living with diabetes.

      Won't you please make your donation today?

      Together, we CAN make the cure a reality because

      "STARFLEET Region 7" is “Trekkin’ for a Cure in 2010!”

      Please follow this link to my fund raising page to make an on-line donation:
      http://walk.jdrf.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=extranet.personalpage&confirmid=87725271

      As always, my teammates and I thank you for your continued support!

      annie slonski
      piperangus@...