Green Grand Prix 2009, Watkins Glen, NY, May 2

  • Willie K. Yee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2009
      I did not get to mention this at the meeting but I will be competing in the 2009 Green Grand Prix in Watkins Glen on May 2.

      http://www.greengrandprix.com/

      I plan to go a day earlier, and could stay a day or two afterwards to view the sights.

      The plan is to camp out in Watkins Glen State Park, which is unspeakably beautiful.

      If someone wants to come along for that weekend and help out, you are welcome. You will get to ride in style in the Prius-class shuttlecraft Zhang Heng, and be eligible to receive the Starfleet Order of the Magnetic Grey Tribble.