Re: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] Saturdays Meeting

  • Clyde Slason
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 6, 2010
      Still haven't found a car yet!  I am looking for something used to just get me around.  I have 1500.00 to spend.  I know that won't get me more than an engine and four doors, but I don't care at this point as long as it gets me from point A to point B without falling apart.  Anyone on the ship hears of anything, please let me know?  Any suggestions?  Thanks guys!  I miss the crew and the meetings!

      Ensign 1st Class Clyde M. Slason
      Acting Chief of Security
      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
      Region 7

      May Your Journey Be Free of Incident

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 9, 2010
          I will try to be there depending on how I am feeling.

          LtJg
          Steven Worth
          Communications Officer
          USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
          R 7
        • Steven Worth
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 14, 2012
            Who is coming to Saturdays meeting a head count pls.

            1st Lt
            Steven Worth
            USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
            751 st MSG
            Region 7
          • joe mckeon
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 14, 2012
              Hello everyone.
              I've been lurking here, and was just wondering if anyone plays Star Trek Online?

              Joe

              Who is coming to Saturdays meeting a head count pls.

              1st Lt
              Steven Worth
              USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
              751 st MSG
              Region 7

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • starbase63@aol.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 14, 2012
                Captain Shikowitz, Lt. Jg. Shikowitz, Cadet Shikowitz, Civilian Shikowitz
              • Steven Worth
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 15, 2012
                  Tina Davis and Mikey Davis will also be coming.

                  1st Lt
                  Steven Worth
                  USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
                  751st MSG
                  Region 7
                • Steven Worth
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 15, 2012
                    I don't think anyone on the ship plays Trek Online. Are you a member of our ship?

                    --- In USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com, joe mckeon <diafanusjoda@...> wrote:

                    > Hello everyone.
                    > I've been lurking here, and was just wondering if anyone plays Star Trek Online?
                    >
                    > Joe

                  • joe mckeon
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 15, 2012
                      No, not a member. Was thinking of joining, but really don't have time with work and family and all. :-)
                      Joe