Re: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] Saturdays Meeting

  • Willie Yee
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 6, 2010
      Me.

      Commander Willie K. Yee
      XO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC-71809
      STARFLEET International Region 7

      Commander Prius-class Shuttlecraft Zhang Heng NCC-1701A/4
      http://www.willieyee.info

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 6, 2010
        Still haven't found a car yet!  I am looking for something used to just get me around.  I have 1500.00 to spend.  I know that won't get me more than an engine and four doors, but I don't care at this point as long as it gets me from point A to point B without falling apart.  Anyone on the ship hears of anything, please let me know?  Any suggestions?  Thanks guys!  I miss the crew and the meetings!

        Ensign 1st Class Clyde M. Slason
        Acting Chief of Security
        USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
        Region 7

        May Your Journey Be Free of Incident

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 9, 2010
            I will try to be there depending on how I am feeling.

            LtJg
            Steven Worth
            Communications Officer
            USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
            R 7
          • Steven Worth
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 14 3:54 PM
              Who is coming to Saturdays meeting a head count pls.

              1st Lt
              Steven Worth
              USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
              751 st MSG
              Region 7
            • joe mckeon
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 14 5:15 PM
                Hello everyone.
                I've been lurking here, and was just wondering if anyone plays Star Trek Online?

                Joe

                Who is coming to Saturdays meeting a head count pls.

                1st Lt
                Steven Worth
                USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
                751 st MSG
                Region 7

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                    USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809-digest@yahoogroups.com
                    USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • starbase63@aol.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 14 5:50 PM
                  Captain Shikowitz, Lt. Jg. Shikowitz, Cadet Shikowitz, Civilian Shikowitz
                • Steven Worth
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 15 6:27 AM
                    Tina Davis and Mikey Davis will also be coming.

                    1st Lt
                    Steven Worth
                    USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
                    751st MSG
                    Region 7
                  • Steven Worth
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 15 6:29 AM
                      I don't think anyone on the ship plays Trek Online. Are you a member of our ship?

                      --- In USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com, joe mckeon <diafanusjoda@...> wrote:

                      > Hello everyone.
                      > I've been lurking here, and was just wondering if anyone plays Star Trek Online?
                      >
                      > Joe

                    • joe mckeon
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 15 10:22 AM
                        No, not a member. Was thinking of joining, but really don't have time with work and family and all. :-)
                        Joe