Saturdays Meeting

  • Josh Shikowitz
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 5, 2010
      Who is coming to saturdays meeting?
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 5, 2010
        Coming :)

        --- On Sun, 9/5/10, Josh Shikowitz <gamer512@...> wrote:

        Who is coming to saturdays meeting?
      • ANDREW STERMAN
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 5, 2010
          I'll be there.

          Andy

        • Willie Yee
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 6, 2010
            Me.

            Commander Willie K. Yee
            XO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC-71809
            STARFLEET International Region 7

            Commander Prius-class Shuttlecraft Zhang Heng NCC-1701A/4
            http://www.willieyee.info

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 6, 2010
              Still haven't found a car yet!  I am looking for something used to just get me around.  I have 1500.00 to spend.  I know that won't get me more than an engine and four doors, but I don't care at this point as long as it gets me from point A to point B without falling apart.  Anyone on the ship hears of anything, please let me know?  Any suggestions?  Thanks guys!  I miss the crew and the meetings!

              Ensign 1st Class Clyde M. Slason
              Acting Chief of Security
              USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
              Region 7

              May Your Journey Be Free of Incident

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 9, 2010
                  I will try to be there depending on how I am feeling.

                  LtJg
                  Steven Worth
                  Communications Officer
                  USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
                  R 7
                • Steven Worth
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 14, 2012
                    Who is coming to Saturdays meeting a head count pls.

                    1st Lt
                    Steven Worth
                    USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
                    751 st MSG
                    Region 7
                  • joe mckeon
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 14, 2012
                      Hello everyone.
                      I've been lurking here, and was just wondering if anyone plays Star Trek Online?

                      Joe

                      Who is coming to Saturdays meeting a head count pls.

                      1st Lt
                      Steven Worth
                      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
                      751 st MSG
                      Region 7

                      <*> Your email settings:
                          Individual Email | Traditional

                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                          (Yahoo! ID required)

                      <*> To change settings via email:
                          USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809-digest@yahoogroups.com
                          USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    • starbase63@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 14, 2012
                        Captain Shikowitz, Lt. Jg. Shikowitz, Cadet Shikowitz, Civilian Shikowitz
                      • Steven Worth
                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 15, 2012
                          Tina Davis and Mikey Davis will also be coming.

                          1st Lt
                          Steven Worth
                          USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
                          751st MSG
                          Region 7
                        • Steven Worth
                          Message 12 of 13 , Mar 15, 2012
                            I don't think anyone on the ship plays Trek Online. Are you a member of our ship?

                            --- In USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com, joe mckeon <diafanusjoda@...> wrote:

                            > Hello everyone.
                            > I've been lurking here, and was just wondering if anyone plays Star Trek Online?
                            >
                            > Joe

                          • joe mckeon
                            Message 13 of 13 , Mar 15, 2012
                              No, not a member. Was thinking of joining, but really don't have time with work and family and all. :-)
                              Joe