SAD NEWS

  • KEITH
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
      Dear Crew of the USS Abraham Lincoln,

      It is with a sad heart that I have to announce that my wife Stephanie's grandmother died this evening. She was 93 years old. She got to see four grand children, three of them marry and lived to see four great grand children.

      Condolences can be sent to

      Stephanie Shikowitz
      78 COuntry Club Lane
      Pomona NY 10970

      Thank you.

      Sincerely,

      Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
      CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
    • Clyde Slason
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
        Hi Keith,

             My condolences to Stephanie and you Keith.  I pray that God will give you and your family peace and strength during this time.

        Clyde

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
          Keith,

          We at the wolf household are sorry to hear about your loss and send our condolenses.

          Kyle
        • Annie Slonski
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
            Keith,

            I am very sorry for your family's loss.  Take comfort from the fact that she lived to see her family blossom and grow.

            May you find peace during this difficult time.

            With Sympathy,
            annie

            On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 7:52 PM, KEITH <starbase63@...> wrote:

            Dear Crew of the USS Abraham Lincoln,

            It is with a sad heart that I have to announce that my wife Stephanie's grandmother died this evening. She was 93 years old. She got to see four grand children, three of them marry and lived to see four great grand children.

            Condolences can be sent to

            Stephanie Shikowitz
            78 COuntry Club Lane
            Pomona NY 10970

            Thank you.

            Sincerely,

            Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
            CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809

          • Doc Wiseman
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
              Keith,

              You and your family have our deepest sympathies.

              Doc