RE: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] Re: Shore-Leave Info

  • Doc Wiseman
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2010
      I was hoping somebody else was going so I could hitch a ride. My Jeep is on it's last legs and a trip to Baltimore would probably kill it and I can't leave my Bride without her Jeep for an entire weekend. It looks like I'll be giving it a pass this year.

      Doc

      Doc Wiseman KC2SYP
      41' 29" 29 N 74' 04" 56 W
      Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.
      Chance favors only the prepared mind.
      Too dumb for opera too smart for NASCAR.
      Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.