RE: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] Greetings

  • Doc Wiseman
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2010
      Thanks for the welcome XO, looking forward to serving with you.

      Doc

      Doc Wiseman KC2SYP
      41' 29" 29 N 74' 04" 56 W
      Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.
      Chance favors only the prepared mind.
      Too dumb for opera too smart for NASCAR.
      Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

      To: USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
      From: yee_willie@...
      Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 21:18:24 -0700
      Subject: Re: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] Greetings

      Welcome aboard, Doc! Look forward to meeting you, though I will not be at this months meeting.

      Commander Willie K. Yee
      XO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC-71809
      STARFLEET International Region 7

      Commander Prius-class Shuttlecraft Zhang Heng NCC-1701A/4
      http://www.willieyee.info

      Message 2 of 6 , May 17, 2010
        Lt Worth,

        I would be glad to work with you establishing an MSG or MARDET.

        See you Saturday,

        Doc