Anniversary Reminder

  • USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2010
      Reminder from: USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809 Yahoo! Group

      Title: USS Avenger 25th Anniversary

      Date: Saturday May 15, 2010
      Time: 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Edison NJ

      Yahoo! Greetings:  Send a Yahoo! Greeting
      Yahoo! Shopping:  Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

    • piperangus2
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2010
        (Submitted on behalf of the Avenger's XO)

        Hi, guys,
        a few quick things to note regarding the Avenger's party next week:
        First, it actually only runs through 10pm. (though there will be an "unofficial" dead-dog party to follow that evening)

        Next, as was noted on the advertising messages to the region, the party's registration deadline was back on April 16th.

        Unfortunately, due to the limitations of the contract the Avenger has set up with the host facility, we have no provision for late registrations on the day of the event.

        We're sorry we couldn't be more accommodating in this regard, but this limitation was repeatedly mentioned with our previous correspondence.

        For those who have registered, we're very much looking forward to having you represent your ship as we ring in a quarter century.

        As one of the Avenger's "grand-kids", The Abraham Lincoln continues to do "Gramps" proud.

        For those who will not be able to join us next week, we hope to see you at the next upcoming event for the region.

        With best regards,
        Rear Admiral Todd F. Brugmans
        Executive Officer, USS Avenger, NCC-1860
        scotsmuppet@...

        Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2010

          Date: Saturday May 15, 2010
          Time: 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm