Re: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] CALLING FOR AN AWAY TEAM

  • Clyde Slason
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 6, 2010
      Hi All,

           Agreed John...no zoo like the Bronx Zoo.  My vote would be for the Natural History Museum especially if we could make a visit to the Hayden Planetarium.

      Ensign 1st Class Clyde Slason
      Acting Chief of Security
      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
      Region 7

      May Your Journey Be Free of Incident.

      From: starbase63@aol. com
      Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:41:35 EDT
      To: <USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNC C71809@yahoogrou ps.com>

      Willie,

      This is the list they sent me about saturday.

      Some places that came up was

      Art Museum(Met)
      Intrepid
      natural history museum
      central park/zoo
      police museum

      We know we can not go to all and that is not a problem.

      If your group has any ideas please add them in.

      Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
      CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC - 71809
      Sector 1 Sector Chief