STAR TREK NEW JERSEY: OFFICIAL CONVENTION UPDATE!

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2010
      Creation Entertainment's Official STAR TREK Convention is returning to New Jersey and we hope you are making plans to be part of the fun! The weekend, set for August 13-15, 2010 at the beautiful HILTON PARSIPPANY HOTEL, is to be headlined by talented and beautiful JERI RYAN (7 OF 9) making her VERY first East Coast Star Trek Convention appearance! Other already booked guests are pictured as well. This is not to be missed!

      Today we are putting on sale ALL ticket options including the low-priced bargain GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS! Come on down for as little as $20 a day!

      LtJg
      Steven Worth
      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
      R 7