New V series

  • clyde_slason
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
      I checked out the new V series and it has a lot of potential, compared to the old series. It seems more thought was put into this one and not just a lot of special effects, which are not overdone. Looking forward to following it.
    • john.scott22@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
        V is a very good series. I enjoy it, much... Who can you REALLY trust???

        Sincerely,

        John Scott

        Sent via BlackBerry

        From: "clyde_slason" <clyde_slason@...>
        Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 10:52:50 -0000
        To: <USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] New V series

        I checked out the new V series and it has a lot of potential, compared to the old series. It seems more thought was put into this one and not just a lot of special effects, which are not overdone. Looking forward to following it.

      • Clyde Slason
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010
          Hey John,

          Maybe we'll be visited by them at the next Trek Convention!  Never know who you're talking to at some of these conventions!  The show has that element of mystery mixed into it and should keep viewers on their toes.   I wonder what Fox Mulder would have to say?

          Ensign 1st Class Clyde Slason
          Acting Chief of Security
          USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
          Region 7