CALLING FOR AN AWAY TEAM

  • KEITH
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 26, 2010
      The crew of the USS Susquehannock is going to be having an away mission to visit Manhattan on Saturday April 10, 2010. They have asked the Crew of the USS Abraham Lincoln to join them on this away mission. I have gracisously accepted. Myself, Ensign Shikowitz, and Petty officer 3rd Class Sterman are going to be joining them. I would like to have as many of our crew as possible join this mission. We will be meeting them at the M&M store at 1600 Broadway at 10:30 AM.

      Please let me know by April 6, 2010 if you will be volunteering for this mission.

      Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
      CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
    • Clyde Slason
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 27, 2010
        Hi Keith,

        I'll be there!

        Ensign Clyde Slason
        Acting Chief of Security
        USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
        Region 7

        May Your Journey be Free of Incident

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 29, 2010
          Count me in also.

          Steven Worth

          --- In USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com, "KEITH" <starbase63@...> wrote:

          > The crew of the USS Susquehannock is going to be having an away mission to visit Manhattan on Saturday April 10, 2010. They have asked the Crew of the USS Abraham Lincoln to join them on this away mission. I have gracisously accepted. Myself, Ensign Shikowitz, and Petty officer 3rd Class Sterman are going to be joining them. I would like to have as many of our crew as possible join this mission. We will be meeting them at the M&M store at 1600 Broadway at 10:30 AM.
          >
          > Please let me know by April 6, 2010 if you will be volunteering for this mission.
          >
          > Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
          > CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809

        • Willie Yee
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 6, 2010
            Any word on what their plans are?

            Commander Willie K. Yee
            XO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC-71809
            STARFLEET International Region 7

            Commander Prius-class Shuttlecraft Zhang Heng NCC-1701A/4
            http://www.willieyee.info

          • john.scott22@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 6, 2010
              I'm in.

              Sincerely,

              John Scott

              Sent via BlackBerry

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 6, 2010
                If I can get up early enough, I will be there...

              • starbase63@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 6, 2010
                  Willie,

                  This is the list they sent me about saturday.

                  Some places that came up was

                  Art Museum(Met)
                  Intrepid
                  natural history museum
                  central park/zoo
                  police museum

                  We know we can not go to all and that is not a problem.

                  If your group has any ideas please add them in.

                  Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
                  CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC - 71809
                  Sector 1 Sector Chief
                • john.scott22@yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 6, 2010
                    Intrepid is a good one. Police Museum and Art Museum are a pass. Natural History Museum is a solid option. And if you are gonna go to the zoo might as well do The Bronx Zoo or no zoo at all.

                    Just my opinions. But hey, we know what those are like... Everyone's got one... ;-)

                    Sincerely,

                    John Scott

                    Sent via BlackBerry

                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 6, 2010
                      Hi All,

                           Agreed John...no zoo like the Bronx Zoo.  My vote would be for the Natural History Museum especially if we could make a visit to the Hayden Planetarium.

                      Ensign 1st Class Clyde Slason
                      Acting Chief of Security