Happy St. Patricks Day

  • clyde_slason
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2010

      Hi Crew,

      Just wanted to wish the crew a Happy St. Patricks Day.  Everyone enjoy and be safe!

      Ensign Clyde Slason

      Acting Chief of Security

      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809

      Region 7

      May Your Journey Be Free of Incident

    • Josh Shikowitz

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2010
          Hi Josh,

          Never made out one of these before but would be happy to do it.  Keith is the best!  I'll have it for you Saturday at the meeting.