Re: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] Monthly Meeting, 2/20/2010, 2:00 pm

  • marty s
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2010
      Being that i cant always access e mail here why did no one call me about this meeting....I wasnt aware or would have been present and accounted for as would the voices of the other 3 members here. That being said I am letting you all know I have some recent dr visits that yielded some not so good news. I have been diagnosed with diabetes and hi cholesterol, fatty liver and hypothyroidism. i now take more meds in a week than i have taken in my life and it really sucks. This combined with Brandons disability and Cheryl having health issues as well has made the last few weeks awful. But on a positive note Jessica graduated from hs 6 months early and is an education major at Chandler Gilbert College where she is doing very well.
      Marty

      Date: Saturday February 20, 2010
      Time: 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
      Location: King's Daughter's Library, Haverstraw
      Notes: Will feature a showing of the Star Trek Phase 2 episode "To Serve All My Days," with Walter Koenig, presented as "A Night in 1969" which includes period commercials and clips from contemporary TV shows.

    • starbase63@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
        Marty,

        Next meeting is 3/20 at 2 pm (new york time)... call me on my cell...

        Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
        CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
        Sector Chief Sector 1