ROOMS FOR 2009 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
      I booked 7 rooms for the international conference which will be taking
      place in Greensboro North Carolina from August 6 - 9, 2009. I have 5
      rooms left available. Let me know if you are interested in taking a
      room for the conference.
    • Steven
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
        Keith I am interested but depends on money and why don't you post the
        link so other crew members can view it.

        Steven

        --- In USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com, "Keith"