Monthly Meeting, 2/20/2010, 2:00 pm

  • USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2010
      Reminder from: USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809 Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Meeting

      Date: Saturday February 20, 2010
      Time: 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 1 minute.
      Location: King's Daughter's Library, Haverstraw
      Notes: Will feature a showing of the Star Trek Phase 2 episode "To Serve All My Days," with Walter Koenig, presented as "A Night in 1969" which includes period commercials and clips from contemporary TV shows.

    • USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2010

        Date: Saturday February 20, 2010
        Time: 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
        Location: King's Daughter's Library, Haverstraw
        Notes: Will feature a showing of the Star Trek Phase 2 episode "To Serve All My Days," with Walter Koenig, presented as "A Night in 1969" which includes period commercials and clips from contemporary TV shows.

      • marty s
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 25, 2010
          Being that i cant always access e mail here why did no one call me about this meeting....I wasnt aware or would have been present and accounted for as would the voices of the other 3 members here. That being said I am letting you all know I have some recent dr visits that yielded some not so good news. I have been diagnosed with diabetes and hi cholesterol, fatty liver and hypothyroidism. i now take more meds in a week than i have taken in my life and it really sucks. This combined with Brandons disability and Cheryl having health issues as well has made the last few weeks awful. But on a positive note Jessica graduated from hs 6 months early and is an education major at Chandler Gilbert College where she is doing very well.
          Marty

          Date: Saturday February 20, 2010
          Time: 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm

        • starbase63@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
            Marty,

            Next meeting is 3/20 at 2 pm (new york time)... call me on my cell...

            Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
            CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
            Sector Chief Sector 1