Re: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] Second newsletter

  • Clyde Slason
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      Captain Shikowitz,

      I do have some ideas, so I will begin working on it immediately.  Please send me the instructions on how to submit?

      Ensign Clyde Slason
      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
      Acting Chief of Security

      May Your Journey Be Free of Incident

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
        Email it to me at wyee@...

        Thanks,

        Commander Willie K. Yee
        XO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC-71809
        STARFLEET International Region 7

        Commander Prius-class Shuttlecraft Zhang Heng NCC-1701A/4
        http://www.willieyee.info