Second newsletter

  • KEITH
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2009
      Dear Crew,

      We are scheduled to get the second edition of our newsletter out by the end of December. Commander Yee and I can not be the only ones contributing to this every month. Please submit anything that we can publish. A short story, some funny anecdotes, it does not even have to be trek related. You can send the submissions to me or to Commander Yee. This newsletter is for the whole crew and should reflect as much of the crew and its opinions and stories as possible. Submissions should be sent no later than December 20, 2009 so we can get it out before the end of the year.

      Sincerely,

      Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
      CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
    • Clyde Slason
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
        Captain Shikowitz,

        I do have some ideas, so I will begin working on it immediately.  Please send me the instructions on how to submit?

        Ensign Clyde Slason
        USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
        Acting Chief of Security

        May Your Journey Be Free of Incident

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
          Email it to me at wyee@...

          Thanks,

          Commander Willie K. Yee
          XO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC-71809
          STARFLEET International Region 7

          Commander Prius-class Shuttlecraft Zhang Heng NCC-1701A/4
          http://www.willieyee.info