Happy Thanksgiving to all

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2009
      I know it is a couple of days early but I wanted to wish all of the crew a very Happy & Healthy Thanksgiving.

      Steven W
      Ensign
      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC-71809
      R-7
    • Clyde Slason
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2009
        Likewise Stephen!

        Ensign Clyde Slason
        USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809

        May Your Journey Be Free of Incident

      • starbase63@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23, 2009
          To the crew of the USS Abraham Lincoln,

          Allow me to take this opportunity to thank all of you for you hard work and determination to make our ship the largest and one of the most active in Region 7. Now that we are fully commissioned and flying on our own, we need to expand our horizons and activities to become truly a community based organization.

          Happy holidays to all.

          Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
          CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
          Sector Chief Sector 1