Auction at commissioning ceremony

  • S'kai
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      We will be having an auction at the commissioning ceremony for the USS Abraham Lincoln NCC-71809. All members and friends are invited to submit Star Trek or science fiction related items to the auction to help raise funds for the ship and cover the expenses of the ceremony.

      Please email me or Captain Keith with what items you can contribute, and any information regarding them that can help sell them at auction.

      Looking forward to seeing you at what promises to be an exciting event.

      Lt.Cdr. Willie K. Yee
      XO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC-71809