NEXT MEETING

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2009
      OUR NEXT MEETING IS SCHEDULED FOR FABRUARY 28, 2009 AT 2 PM.. PLEASE
      CONTACT ME SO I CAN GET A ROLL CALL COUNT SO I KNOW IF I HAVE TO GET
      THE ROOM AT THE LOCAL LIBRARY FOR THE MEETING..

      CO. COMMANDER KEITH S. SHIKOWITZ
    • runabout6262
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2009
        The next meeting of the USS Abraham Lincoln will be held this saturday August 29, 2009 at the Kings daughter's library in haverstraw. Meeting will start at 2:00 pm. We will be discussing many important issues, INCLUDING OUR COMMISSIONING CEREMONY

        Sincerely,

        Commander Keith S. Shikowitz
        CO USS Abraham Lincoln NX 71809
        Sector Chief, Sector 1
      • KEITH
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2012
          The next monthly meeting of the USS Abraham Lincoln is scheduled for August 25, 2012 at 1:00 pm at the Haverstraw Kings Daughters' Library. If you need directions you can get them in the documents section of this group. If you have problems please contace me at Starbase63@...

          Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
          CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
          Starfleet Region 7