Re: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] Last call for Franklin

  • Clyde Slason
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2009
      Hi Willie,

           I just spoke to Keith and he is sending me the directions to get to his house and pick up the Communiques.  He says he is not far from the train station so I can swing by their first and pick them up before I meet you.  So I'll see you at the station by 6:30.

      May Your Journey Be Free of Incident

      Clyde

      From: Clyde Slason <starstuff52@ yahoo.com>
      To: USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNC C71809@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 11:18 AM

      Hi Willie,

           Just wanted to let you know that I did get my gold shirt.  All I need is the communicator pin which I ordered about the same time and hoping that it comes in before Saturday.  Worst case scenario if we can't find a place to meet is going separately and meeting at the Institute.  There is a garage not far from the Institute which is very cheap for parking (relatively speaking of course since I've seen the prices in Manhattan for parking).
           It would be great if we could travel together but if that isn't possible than this is the other alternative.  Talk to you soon!