Time Machine

  • starstuff52
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2009
      I just finished watching HG Wells' Time Machine. I know we are all familiar with the ending. He decides to go back to the future he has just left and takes 3 books with him. The writer leaves it up to us to speculate. I believe it was one on simple writing, one on agriculture and one on math. Are these books that he had in his library? Maybe not. The main character was a scientist, but I believe the books he brought back with him covered these subjects and he simplified it for them. He would teach his beloved Weena and go on from there. Anyone care to speculate?