775Fw: [SFI-l] IC2015 Website and Registration ONLINE!

    Jan 6, 2014

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Dave Blaser <dave@...>
      To: STARFLEET Official List <sfi-l@...>; STARFLEET Announcement List <sfi-announce-l@...>; SFMC Discussion List <corps-l@...-sfmc.org>
      Sent: Monday, January 6, 2014 2:03 PM
      Subject: [SFI-l] IC2015 Website and Registration ONLINE!

      *** Please distribute to all Regional, Brigade, Chapter and MSG/MEU lists.
      ***

      Heya folks,

      The IC2015 website and registration pages are now online and ready for you
      to enjoy!  You can find our website at:

      http://www.ic2015.com/

      Register for IC2015 through EventBrite at:

      http://ic2015.eventbrite.com/

      Or visit our Facebook page for semi-regular updates about IC2015 and a
      video/picture walking tour of Niagara Falls at:

      https://www.facebook.com/IC2015

      We'll be hosting a hospitality suite at IC2014 with some of the tastes of
      Niagara Falls, as well as having tourist and conference information
      available, and we'll be happy to talk with you more about the fun we're
      planning for IC2015, so make sure to come to IC2014 in Rockford, Illinois!

      See you there!

      --
      Dave
      dave@...

      *"If there's nothing wrong with me... maybe there's something wrong with
      the universe!" - Dr. Beverly Crusher*