      From: "President, ICON Science Fiction, Inc." <president@...>
      To: wolftrek7@...
      Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:32 AM
      Subject: Announcing LI-CON 1!
      Kyle
      Great news!  We have nailed down the dates, venue and our first round of guests for LI- CON -- which we be taking place on March 29th and 30th in Rockville Center.
      LI-CON is one of a series of smaller events which we are offering more concentrated programming and entertainment in a much more intimate setting that is going to be even more conducive to mixing, mingling and sharing with the community.  LI-CON is going to have much of the same style as I-CON, but it's going to be a full hotel takeover.  It's an experience not to be missed.
      If you would like to attend LI-CON 1:  you can do so by choosing the LI- CON 1 membership perk on our Indiegogo page.  There are a number of perks that INCLUDE LI-CON membership, but the easiest is the $40 "Membership to LI-CON 1" perk.
      The team is still hard at work nailing down the details for I-CON 32, our big show -- but I am not at liberty to divulge any information on that yet -- mainly because we are still negotiating:  a process that has taken more time and energy than I initially anticipated.
      I look forward to making some announcements soon regarding both I-CON 32, and some additional events (including a pro workshop series!)
      ICON Science Fiction Inc. is a recognized 501c(3) Educational Charity Organization.
      All rights reserved.

      This message was sent to wolftrek7@... from:
      Icon Science Fiction | 20 Peachtree Court Suite 103J | Holbrook, NY 11741
      Unsubscribe  |  Forward To a Friend