761Fw: [Corps-l] Logo/Seal Committee

    Nov 24 10:28 AM

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Mike McGowan <listmail@...>
      To: SFMC Discussion List <corps-l@...-sfmc.org>; The Official STARFLEET Business Discussion List <sfi-l@...>
      Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 12:30 AM
      Subject: [Corps-l] Logo/Seal Committee

          As previously announced by the Commandant, I have been charged with
      establishing and chairing a committee to select a replacement logo and
      seal for the SFMC. This is a critical issue that needs to be resolved as
      quickly as possible. To that end, I am limiting the size of the
      Committee to not more than 9 individuals, including myself. I will be
      accepting applications for this Committee from now until 2359hrs (CST),
          Applicants should apply by email sent to depdant@... and
      should include any particular skills or expertise you bring as well as
      your SCC number. Any current member of the SFMC is welcome to apply.
      There are no requirements of rank, SFMCA coursework, or anything similar
          Applicants selected to serve on the Committee will be notified via
      email no later than 2359hrs, 02DEC2013. Work will begin immediately

      Questions may be sent to the address listed above.

      Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

      Michael McGowan
      OIC, 225th MSG
      Deputy Commandant, SFMC

      SFMC Discussion List

      Subscribers responsible for following the list FAQ: