703Re: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] New file uploaded to USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809

    Apr 17, 2013
      Greetings,

      It was brought to my attention that as of now Steven is no longer the Second Officer aboard the ship; and that Martin Schmidt is now the Second Officer. I will create a graphic to match the others and replace Steven with Martin.

      Brigadier Kyle J. Wolf Sr.
      Aide-de-camp, 751st MSG, SFMC
      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809, SFI
      Maritime Operations Director, SFMCA

      Hello,

      Description : The following document is "my" proposed change for the Chapter Handbook. I was asked by the CO to place this file up for viewing by the members. I ask that any comments be productive please.

      You can access this file at the URL: