      Subject:[USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] our event may 4th
      From :starbase63@...
      Date :Tue, 02-Apr-2013 08:37
      To :USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
      CC :

      I know I have posted about this before, but we are only a month away and I need to know how many people will be able to make it...
      May 4 The USS Abraham Lincoln is having its DS9 20th/TNG 25th anniversary celebration at the Haverstraw Kings Daughters Library beginning at 10:30 am and going on until 4:30 pm. We will be having discussions about the two series, presenting Best of Both Worlds and What you leave behind as well as MIchael Jan Friedman appearing as a guest. He will be doing a presentation and will have books for purchase. We will have snack foods there as well as bagels for people to enjoy. We will also be doing trek trivia just for the fun of it to see who there is fastest on the draw with the correct answer.

      Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
      CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
      Starfleet Region 7
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic