248Re: Anniversary Reminder

  • piperangus2
    May 8 6:30 PM
      (Submitted on behalf of the Avenger's XO)

      Hi, guys,
      a few quick things to note regarding the Avenger's party next week:
      First, it actually only runs through 10pm. (though there will be an "unofficial" dead-dog party to follow that evening)

      Next, as was noted on the advertising messages to the region, the party's registration deadline was back on April 16th.

      Unfortunately, due to the limitations of the contract the Avenger has set up with the host facility, we have no provision for late registrations on the day of the event.

      We're sorry we couldn't be more accommodating in this regard, but this limitation was repeatedly mentioned with our previous correspondence.

      For those who have registered, we're very much looking forward to having you represent your ship as we ring in a quarter century.

      As one of the Avenger's "grand-kids", The Abraham Lincoln continues to do "Gramps" proud.

      For those who will not be able to join us next week, we hope to see you at the next upcoming event for the region.

      With best regards,
      Rear Admiral Todd F. Brugmans
      Executive Officer, USS Avenger, NCC-1860
      scotsmuppet@...

      --- In USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com, USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Reminder from: USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809 Yahoo! Group
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809/cal
      >
      > USS Avenger 25th Anniversary
      > Saturday May 15, 2010
      > 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm