1WE ARE ON OUR WAY

  • Keith
    Jan 25, 2009
      To all crew members of the USS Abraham Lincoln,

      From now on we will use this group to communicate to each other.
      We can post pictures of events and information about upcoming events.

      Our official annicersary date is going to be February 12, 2009,
      the 200th anniversary of Abrahamn Lincoln's birth.

      The next conventions are
      Farpoint Convention from February 13 - 15, 2009 in Timonium
      Maryland at the Crowne Plaza Hotel 2004 GREENSPRING DRIVE
      TIMONIUM , MD 21093. Phone number for reservation 1-410-2527373. I have
      one room Left which I reserved.

      ICON April 3 - 5, 2009, at Suffolk Community College Brentwood
      Campus. HOTEL INFORMATION Holiday Inn Ronkonkoma 3845 Veterans Memorial
      Highway Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 (631) 585-9500

      SHORE LEAVE 31: July 10-12, 2009, at Marriott's Hunt Valley Inn
      Address: 245 Shawan Rd., Hunt Valley, MD 21031 Telephone: 410-785-7000.
      I have two rooms left which I have reserved.

      Even though we have Farpoint Con in February I would still like to
      have a meeting on February 28 as our first Official meeting.

      Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic