      From: KEITH <starbase63@...>
      To: USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, November 29, 2009 8:29:27 PM
      Subject: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] Second newsletter

      Dear Crew,

      We are scheduled to get the second edition of our newsletter out by the end of December. Commander Yee and I can not be the only ones contributing to this every month. Please submit anything that we can publish. A short story, some funny anecdotes, it does not even have to be trek related. You can send the submissions to me or to Commander Yee. This newsletter is for the whole crew and should reflect as much of the crew and its opinions and stories as possible. Submissions should be sent no later than December 20, 2009 so we can get it out before the end of the year.

      Sincerely,

      Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
      CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic