Islands

  • Raymond Phelps
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2002
      This just in - Good luck to all,
      Ray - AD4LX

      I will be traveling around Southern Nevada, Utah and Arizona from
      February 8 through March 1.

      Starting February 8, I will be at Lake Mead, Nevada and weather allowing
      will take my small inflatable to some islands in Lake Mead.

      I hope to be able to get started claaing around 1700 UTC on 14260 +/-.
      7260 +/- upon request.

      I will not have internet access after 2000 UTC today, Feb.7.

      Ray, the DeLorme 3D Topo Quad CDs show many small un-named islands near
      the shore of Lake Mead. I will give the ones I set up on a name based
      upon named shore features. As an example: The Cliffs Island Number 1,
      East. For the records I will give the Latitude and Longitude of the
      island. The Cliffs Island Number 1, East, 36 6.67'N, 114 51.3 W.
      The Cliffs Island Number 2 East, 36 6.8'N, 114 51.1'W.

      Since I will not have internet access until around April 1 it would be
      best for any e-QSLs to be sent to me after that date. Snail Mail QSL to
      the Call Book Address.

      Keith Gerlach, KL7KG