Sharing Materials

  • denise.wells
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2007
      If anyone has materials that they could share with another
      coordinator for a site they are managing, this could be the place to
      connect with those coordinators.

      Please consider photocopying materials that are out of copyright that
      you may have in your possession for other locations that you are not
      managing.

      If you have materials for another county that you would be willing to
      share, please post what those items might be.

      Anyone with other ideas, please jump in and post them. Please also
      change the subject line to account for what you want to share. I
      would put in the subject line the name of the state and the county
      and even the city that you might have materials that you could share
      with another coordinator.

      Or, if you are looking for materials for a particular city or county,
      post those requests, such as, let's say:

      Subject: Seeking materials for Denver County, CO
      Subject: Offering materials for Denver County, CO

      Thanks.
      Denise
    • Janice
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2007
        If anyone on this mailing list needs copyright free information on a
        specific USA location let me know and I'll find something for you.
        Just post the specific location (i.e., State, County, Township) and
        your email address, and I'll forward you either some files, or a
        response if I can't locate something useful.

        Janice Brown
        Email: janicebr@...

        --- In USGenWebCCSharing@yahoogroups.com, "denise.wells"