Patience

  • denise.wells
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007
      Let's all be patient as the mail list grows. I think more will come of
      this list as time passes. Let's hang in there. My whole intention is
      to help other CC's with ideas and help providing pages for USGenWeb
      CC's sites. This site is not for me and it is not about me. It is
      about you, the volunteers who want to make a difference for USGenWeb
      and other researchers and volunteers.

      So thanks for your patience.

      Denise
      Still the List Admin!