11Re: Sharing Materials

  • Janice
    Jun 26, 2007
      If anyone on this mailing list needs copyright free information on a
      specific USA location let me know and I'll find something for you.
      Just post the specific location (i.e., State, County, Township) and
      your email address, and I'll forward you either some files, or a
      response if I can't locate something useful.

      Janice Brown
      Email: janicebr@...

      --- In USGenWebCCSharing@yahoogroups.com, "denise.wells"
      <dawells2@...> wrote:

      > If anyone has materials that they could share with another
      > coordinator for a site they are managing, this could be the place to
      > connect with those coordinators.
      >
      > Please consider photocopying materials that are out of copyright that
      > you may have in your possession for other locations that you are not
      > managing.
      >
      > If you have materials for another county that you would be willing to
      > share, please post what those items might be.
      >
      > Anyone with other ideas, please jump in and post them. Please also
      > change the subject line to account for what you want to share. I
      > would put in the subject line the name of the state and the county
      > and even the city that you might have materials that you could share
      > with another coordinator.
      >
      > Or, if you are looking for materials for a particular city or county,
      > post those requests, such as, let's say:
      >
      > Subject: Seeking materials for Denver County, CO
      > Subject: Offering materials for Denver County, CO
      >

      > Thanks.
      > Denise