can't install usaphotomaps successfully

  • Lowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2012
      When I try to run the program i just down loaded, I get the error message:

      "ERROR #3

      This line in USAPhotomaps.ini represents a Lat/Lon that's outside the USA: Madison&X=1104&Y=17120&Z=15zone12&X=0731&Y=05535&Z=12
      N 9.998702
      W -114.226607

      How can I get arround this error? Can I just delete these lines from USAPhotomaps.ini?

      Please email me if you have any sugestions.

      Lowell
    • Charlie Williams