[USAphotomaps] lowrance expedition c any suport for this gps

  • Doug Cox
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2009
      Sorry about that. I keep forgetting to support the Lowrance GPSs because there are only a couple of you out there. But I'll begin on it this week, and let you know when it's supported.

      Doug Cox
      _________________________________
      You wrote (Sun, 10 May 2009 16:38:43 -0000):

      search did not reveal any info on this,,,,any subjects I should search to find some answers or help would be appreciated,,,,
      _________________________________
    • Doug Cox
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2009
        GPSBabel will convert Lowrance .usr files (that are on your MMC card) to .gpx files. USAPhotoMaps can read waypoints in .gpx files, and it can import tracks in .gpx files.

        I'd write some routines for conversion to and from .usr formats if there were more than 10 Lowrance GPS users (which I doubt).

        Doug Cox
        You wrote (Sun, 10 May 2009 16:38:43 -0000):

        search did not reveal any info on this,,,,any subjects I should search to find some answers or help would be appreciated,,,,

      • lbytole59op
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2009
          thanks for the help that worked just fine I was on to it after the post,,,by the way thanks for doing this,,,I'm as grean as can be at this,,,,