Problem loading in GPS Tracks

  • Doug (DocDiTTo)
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27 1:32 PM
      Trying to load in a GPX file using File / Import / GPX Tracks and it doesn't seem to work. I created the GPX track file using Mapsource. When I try to load it into Photomaps I get the error "Track.csv already exists". (The file I was attempting to load is testtrack.gpx). If I delete the track.csv file the GPX still won't load correctly. I think the GPX track load has an issue. I'm running version 2.77 of USA PhotoMaps and version 6.15.6 of Mapsource. Any ideas?
    • Doug Cox
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27 1:55 PM
        Send me that BPX file, and I'll see what's going on.

        Doug Cox

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 27 5:59 PM
          Sent via email to jdmcox address