Re: Overall Urban Status

  • John T
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 8:32 PM
      I was reviewing Dallas Fort Worth urban high res and there are 15 3-tile wide bands of missing information running horizontally through.
      I tried to run it through TF 4-5 times and then went in to 'fill' the areas, but they all came in as XXXXXX. There are also a lot of miss-aligned tiles that don't match up with the row above or below it. Not sure if it was that way from the time they uploaded it or not.
      I have Alburquerque, Boulder-Denver and Colorado Springs running, but not sure if they will make it or not.

      What is the offical time of shut down, Midnight, east or west coast?

      John T

      --- In USAphotomaps@yahoogroups.com, "John T" <jft43@...> wrote:

      > Just wondering if all Urban areas have been accounted for? If anyone knows of any not done Please let everyone know so they can pick it up.
      >
      > I have:
      > Lincoln, NE
      > Topeka, KS
      > Oklahoma City, OK
      > Amarillo, TX
      > Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
      > in both the high and low res pictures
      >
      > I can add one or two if needed.
      >
      > John

    • Tim Barney
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30 8:41 PM
        Nothing more than May 1st was ever specified, so your guess is at least as good as mine.

        Tim