Re: Overall Urban Status

  • dancytron
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 8:06 PM
      I have St. Louis and Lubbock.
    • John T
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30 8:32 PM
        I was reviewing Dallas Fort Worth urban high res and there are 15 3-tile wide bands of missing information running horizontally through.
        I tried to run it through TF 4-5 times and then went in to 'fill' the areas, but they all came in as XXXXXX. There are also a lot of miss-aligned tiles that don't match up with the row above or below it. Not sure if it was that way from the time they uploaded it or not.
        I have Alburquerque, Boulder-Denver and Colorado Springs running, but not sure if they will make it or not.

        What is the offical time of shut down, Midnight, east or west coast?

        John T

        --- In USAphotomaps@yahoogroups.com, "John T" <jft43@...> wrote:

        > Just wondering if all Urban areas have been accounted for? If anyone knows of any not done Please let everyone know so they can pick it up.
        >
        > I have:
        > Lincoln, NE
        > Topeka, KS
        > Oklahoma City, OK
        > Amarillo, TX
        > Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
        > in both the high and low res pictures
        >
        > I can add one or two if needed.
        >
        > John

      • Tim Barney
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30 8:41 PM
          Nothing more than May 1st was ever specified, so your guess is at least as good as mine.

          Tim