Re: [USAphotomaps] Re: Progress on Urban files for Southern Part of Zone 16

  • Barry Lankford
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28 2:33 PM
      On 4/28/2012 3:06 PM, Mike wrote:
      > I know I'm late to the party on this, but I'll go ahead and grab the Mobile urban files, since it was second on your list.
      >
      > Mike

      Thanks, Mike. Atlanta is proving to be a big job for my 'less than
      optimal' resources (bandwidth and drive space) so I'm happy for the help.
      I'm only about 15 percent into it so far. I also got into this late
      because I had even less drive space until I bought a flash drive. But I
      think I'll get there.

      If I get done with Atlanta and still have some time left before MS pulls
      the plug, I'll go after Montgomery AL next.

      I also had a problem initially getting TerraFetcher to install and run.
      Kept coming up with an error saying TerraFetcher couldn't find a file
      (MFC71.DLL) on my computer. I searched my entire computer and sure enough
      that file wasn't there. I Googled the error and tried all the recommended
      fixes, but none of them worked. Finally I did the thing they said NOT to
      do, I downloaded MFC71.DLL from a DLL download site and moved it to the
      System32 directory. That worked. I scanned everything with my anti-virus
      checker and everything looks OK, but I'll delete the DLL and TerraFetcher
      when the project is over.

      Barry
      N4MSJ