Contacting MSRMaps

  • gnuarm
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 9:23 AM
      I finally found an email address to contact MSRmaps. I have sent them an email asking if there is any way we can access the data base after the server is down. Of course it is not likely that we will be accommodated, but you don't know for sure until you ask. I don't know if others asking will help or hurt, but the email address is MSRMaps2010@...

      But it looks good to complete the task. The remaining parts are mostly urban photos and it seems we are limited by knowing what data we need to retrieve.

      Keep chugging!

      Rick

      PS Opps, I just got an error message saying the email is not deliverable because the mailbox is "unavailable"...