Re: I already have most of the topos for Colorado but...

  • John T
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 26 7:36 PM
      If you want someone to do a backup of your zone in 18 (either one) let me know. This is my prime intrest area and I want to make sure it is available later! I may alrready have part of it. If you want to send or direct me to the region file I will start on it tomorrow.

      John T

      --- In USAphotomaps@yahoogroups.com, "cr4130" <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

      > --- In USAphotomaps@yahoogroups.com, "gnuarm" <gnuarm.2006@> wrote:
      > > Great! If you can finish that off or let people know what parts are still needed we can say the topos are all duplicated and be done with that part.
      > >

      > I think I'm missing a lot of Alaska, but other than that I only need to fill in some edges and odd missing tiles. I don't think I'll be able to get to Alaska, but I might.
      >
      > > If you have the bandwidth and time you can duplicate my part of zone 18 in the 1 meter photos and I'll try to duplicate your section, but I'll be pretty stretched between now and Monday.
      > >

      > Unfortunately I think I won't have time to do your portion if the 1m in 18, in fact I'm almost positive I won't. I will be able to do the 8m photos I don't have in 18 and I will be able to finish the 8m photos I am working on in 17. With 4m topo verifying in all zones I think I'm going to be very busy until D(isconnect) Day.
      >
      > Henry

    • gnuarm
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 27 5:12 PM
        John,

        I am working on the southern half of zone 18 now (south of 4500000). I will have time tomorrow to work on it. I'll get you the region files then for the parts that I expect to not complete. I also have some other download capacity I can make use of late Sunday and Monday.

        Sorry I am falling down on my own parts!

        Rick

        --- In USAphotomaps@yahoogroups.com, "John T" <jft43@...> wrote:

        > If you want someone to do a backup of your zone in 18 (either one) let me know. This is my prime intrest area and I want to make sure it is available later! I may alrready have part of it. If you want to send or direct me to the region file I will start on it tomorrow.
        >
        > John T
        >
        > --- In USAphotomaps@yahoogroups.com, "cr4130" <yahoogroups@> wrote:
        > >

        > > --- In USAphotomaps@yahoogroups.com, "gnuarm" <gnuarm.2006@> wrote:
        > > > Great! If you can finish that off or let people know what parts are still needed we can say the topos are all duplicated and be done with that part.
        > > >

        > > I think I'm missing a lot of Alaska, but other than that I only need to fill in some edges and odd missing tiles. I don't think I'll be able to get to Alaska, but I might.
        > >
        > > > If you have the bandwidth and time you can duplicate my part of zone 18 in the 1 meter photos and I'll try to duplicate your section, but I'll be pretty stretched between now and Monday.
        > > >

        > > Unfortunately I think I won't have time to do your portion if the 1m in 18, in fact I'm almost positive I won't. I will be able to do the 8m photos I don't have in 18 and I will be able to finish the 8m photos I am working on in 17. With 4m topo verifying in all zones I think I'm going to be very busy until D(isconnect) Day.
        > >
        > > Henry

      • cr4130
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 27 11:49 PM
          --- In USAphotomaps@yahoogroups.com, "gnuarm" <gnuarm.2006@...> wrote:

          > John,
          >
          > I am working on the southern half of zone 18 now (south of 4500000). I will have time tomorrow to work on it. I'll get you the region files then for the parts that I expect to not complete. I also have some other download capacity I can make use of late Sunday and Monday.
          >
          > Sorry I am falling down on my own parts!

          I finished most of what I wanted to today and have been working on the southern half of 18 in 1m photos. I finished off the 8m photos for 18 earlier. I'll work on the Alaska 4m topos after 18 1m photos are done.

          I also did a backup of everything, just in case. My USAPM dir is up to 286 GB.

          Henry