Re: [USAphotomaps] Re: Zone 15 - 1 meter photos

  • Jerry Sullivan
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 23 2:31 PM
      John,

      My top row is z15y20500, so I guess you don't have a gap to fill.

      Jerry Sullivan

      On 4/23/2012 1:24 PM, John T wrote:

      Jerry;
      When you get the chance look at your files and let me know what the most northern row number you have in your zone 15. I want to make sure there is no gap between your and my sections. It should be Z15y20500 or Z15y20499. If it is lower, then I will fill down to the top of yours.

      John T

      --- In USAphotomaps@yahoogroups.com, jhsulliv@... wrote:

      > Colleagues,
      >
      > As of 5am this morning, all data files were running for the southern end of Zone 15. 1 2, and 3 had already completed, but
      > zone 3 has not yet been checked. Zones 4 & 5 had another 30' or so to run. Zones 6 & 7 had another 8 hours or so to
      > run, and I started zone 8. Left them all running as the wife was going to be home today and will put the pooter to sleep if
      > a storm comes up (not forecasted). Thus I am looking to have completed zone 15 by Tuesday.
      >
      > Then I'll run the urbans for Salt Lake City and New Orleans.
      >
      > J. H. Sullivan

      No virus found in this message.

      J. H. Sullivan, Jacksonville
    • BigDave
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 25 11:51 AM
        Hi Rick,

        The move wasn't too bad. Just pack some clothes, bedding, food, computer, etc., and go. Once I got here, I got the computer setup, found out that indeed I am outside of the service area of my 3G internet service. And, my cellphone service leaves a lot to be desired, weak signal, less than 2G speeds and this is in a "major" Southern California city. (At least the people who live here like to think so. This is Victorville, CA.)

        Besides the slooow internet connection, I'm having to deal with very high error rates with TF and especially USAPM. Compared with previous downloads, I've been working on the 8 meter photos for zone 16 for the last week. And, I'm still not done with it. I'm almost ready to start checking for missing tiles and filling in the edges. I got the region data for the zone 16 coastline and have run that. I should have the 8m photos for zone 16 sometime later today.

        BigDave