no mail

  • Kimberley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Good evening everyone,
      This will be the last time I post for awhile, and I am going on no
      mail for a couple of weeks, my boyfriend who is a United States
      Special Operations Marine is coming home, and I am taking time away
      from my computer to be with him. When I get back I will let everyone
      know, until then I am going no email.
      If you need to contact me please use my email address
      georgewbush_dickcheney2004@..., but I am not sure when I will
      get back to you.
      Until next time, God Bless America.
      Kimberley M Hoppe